- Secures real estate ownership data and mapping from public records and compiles ownership and segment maps of project area.
- Prepares and verifies all land descriptions used in real estate actions including verification of bearings and distances, mapping standard compliance, and area computations.
- Establishes and recommends proposed acquisition lines for approval by using sound real estate judgment and knowledge of ownerships, effect to the remainder, uneconomical remnants, and field checks.
- Develop schedules of work performance and funds required to accomplish the real estate mission.
- Tracks real estate program execution from cradle to grave to ensure proper use of civil and military funds.
- Prepares manpower requirements to support and accomplish the District real estate mission.
- Provides real estate input for congressional hearings in support of Water Resource Appropriations.
- Develops and prepares Command Operating Budget for Division.
- Performs audits of completed real estate acquisitions and/or disposed actions for all civil projects and Army/Air Force installations in District boundaries.
- Maintain and execute permanent real estate historical records.
- Conduct real property surveys at each civil installation on a 3-year cycle. d. Reconcile real property with F & A ledger accounts on a annual basis.
- Manage $1,354,000,000 in real property at 25 lakes in the District.