Administers the management and disposal of real property for both civil works and military projects. Processes requests for payment of benefits under PL 91-646 (Relocation Assistance)
- Reports excess civil and military lands or improvements to GSA.
- Administers the sale of timber, crops, hay, etc., on civil and military lands.
- Administers the sale and removal of Government-owned improvements surplus to the needs of the military and civil works projects.
- Investigates and recommends resolution of encroachments on Government property.
- Investigates and proposes/effects resolution of boundary questions and disputes
- Plans and executes exchanges of civil works and military real property.
- Administers and manages timber resources within the District's area of responsibility.
- Provides the Southwestern Division Office with expert technical advice and assistance in all aspects of the Forest Products Disposal Program.
- Reviews, processes, and administers grants for use and occupancy of civil and military real property.
- Develops Interim Land Management Plans and assists in preparation of Project Master Plans, as required.
- Performs compliance inspections of civil works and military outgrants.
- Processes Relocation Assistance applications.
- Performs utilization inspections of civil works projects.
- Performs executive order surveys and studies of civil works projects.
- Administers oil and gas leasing activities on civil works and military properties.
- Prepares reports on annexations and retrocessions of jurisdiction.
- Administers the sale of homes acquired under the Homeowners Assistance Program.